We do not use, share or transfer personal information except as set out in this policy.
Collection, storage and use
2. No need to disclose personal information
The Site can be viewed and its web feeds can be subscribed to without the need to disclose any personal information to us.
3. Your disclosure of personal information
You may decide to disclose personal information to us by providing identifying information when:
a. obtaining a logon to the Site
b. subscribing to Site updates by email
c. adding comments, posts or other material to the Site
d. ordering products from the Site
e. providing feedback on the Site or our organisation
This information will be viewable by certain members of our staff. To the extent that it forms part of material that you have submitted to be published, it may also be viewable by members of the public.
4. Holding of information
Personal information that you provide will be held by . In addition, email addresses will be held by a third party service that processes our email notifications.
5. Use of personal information
We will only use personal information provided to us for the following purposes:
a. to provide services offered by this Site
b. to enable users to collaborate and share information
c. to administer and evaluate this Site
d. to improve the organisation’s services
e. to communicate with users of the Site
Statistical information and cookies
6. Statistical information
We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us analyse usage of, and improve, the Site. This information includes:
a. users’ IP addresses
b. users’ search terms
c. pages accessed on the Site
d. links that are clicked on
e. date and time of Site visits
f. users’ operating systems
g. browsers used when accessing the Site
This Site generates cookies for logged in users. The cookies, which can be found on your computer, are named go.moxyreports.com.
8. Self access and correction
Registered members are able to access and change their profile details (name, email address, bio, and profile photo) by logging in and clicking on the “Account” link.
Rights of access and correction
9. Your rights
You have the right to access and to request correction of any of your personal information provided to us in connection with your use of this Site. If you would like to see the personal information relating to you that we have stored, or to request correction
of such personal information, or if you have any concerns regarding your privacy, please contact us by any of the means set out below. We may require proof of your identity before being able to provide you with any personal information.
10. Privacy Commissioner
If you are not satisfied with our response to any privacy-related concern you may have, you can contact the Privacy Commissioner:
Office of the Privacy Commissioner
PO Box 10-094
Wellington, New Zealand
Phone: +64-4-474 7590
Enquiries Line (from Auckland): 302 8655
Enquiries Line (from outside Auckland): 0800 803 909
Fax: +64-4-474 7595
The prize includes:
1. The Competition is promoted by , and affiliated companies.
2. A participant in this competition is referred to as ‘entrant’ or ‘you’.
3. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Entry and Eligibility
1. The Competition is open to persons 13 years old or over and closes .
2. Employees or immediate families of or affiliated companies are not eligible to enter the competition or receive any prize.
4. You may only enter the competition through the applicable application on Facebook. Entry into the competition is automatic upon submission of a correct and fully completed online entry form.
5. Participants can only enter once into the competition.
6. No purchase of products or services is necessary to enter the Competition.
7. and affiliated companies have absolute discretion to accept or reject any entry.
8. The Competition will run as advertised within the Facebook application, end date can be changed or updated at the discretion of or affiliated companies.
9. By submitting an entry each person consents to the company who is promoting the application using the entrant’s name and entry for the purposes of promotion, marketing and publicity in any and all media, worldwide, for an unlimited period,
without notice to the entrant and without payment of any fee or compensation of any kind.
10. We reserve the right to reject any entry, which is in our opinion, attempting to scam the Competition.
11. We accept no liability for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries that are not received for any reason, or any phone, line, network and/or any server technical failure involved in any communication related to the Competition.
12. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Competition database.
Selection of the Prize Winner
1. The Prize Winner will be selected by random draw.
2. We reserve the right to select an alternate Prize Winner if we decide at our sole discretion that the Prize Winner or his/her entry does not comply with these terms and conditions.
3. The Prize Winner will be contacted by email within the week following the closing of the competition to notify the Prize Winner of his or her success and to provide a contact number of the Promoter. The Prize Winner will be required to call the
Promoter on the number provided, or reply by email, in order for them to claim their prize.
4. If we are unable to make satisfactory contact with the Prize Winner for any reason within five days of the Prize Winner being announced, we reserve the right to re-allocate and re-announce the Prize.
1. The prize includes: .
2. Subject to any changes under clause 6 below, the ‘Prize’ will be as outlined in the competition promotion.
3. The Prize Winner is responsible for all costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including, but not limited to meals, gratuities, transport, incidentals, and all other expenses not specifically
mentioned above. Any unused portion of the Prize is forfeited.
4. Any travel and expenses are the responsibility of the winner unless otherwise specified by the company running the competition.
5. It is the Prize Winner’s responsibility to notify any change in email address by notice in writing to: info@.co.nz. We will not be liable for any failure to receive the prize.
6. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize at our absolute discretion if for any reasons outside of our reasonable control the prize is unable to be supplied.
7. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all express and implied representations and warranties in relation to the Prize are excluded. In particular, and affiliated companies give no warranty with respect to
the quality of the Prize or its suitability or fitness for any purpose.
1. Entrants acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Competition belong to and affiliated.
2. Each entrant warrants that their entry complies with the terms and conditions of this Competition, and does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights or any New Zealand law and that the entrant has all necessary right, title and
interest to give the license referred to in clause 25.
1. By entering the Promotion, you consent to the Promotion Sponsor’s and it’s designees use of your name, city of residence, photograph, voice, statement and image for any publicity and advertising purposes, in any and all media, now or hereafter
devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional notification, permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
1. This Competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by New Zealand law and the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine all issues and disputes that may arise in relation to this Competition or these
terms and conditions. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts and agree that the New Zealand courts are a convenient forum in which to resolve any issue or dispute arising out of or in relation to this Competition.
1. We reserve the right to alter, amend or supplement these terms and conditions from time to time at our absolute discretion. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you shall not hold us liable for any losses resulting from any such
2. We alone will be the arbiters of any question of interpretation of these terms and conditions and any aspect of the Competition or its content. Our decision as to any matter arising out of or in connection with this Competition shall be final and
3. In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions we reserve the right to refuse entry to the Competition and/or disqualify the entrant in question from any further participation in the Competition, and/or disqualify any entry and our decision
4. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to discontinue, modify or suspend the Competition.
5. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither nor its third party service providers engaged for the purposes of this Competition, will be liable to any person for any liability, loss, expenses or damage howsoever
arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Competition and/or use or any use or non-use of the Prize, even if the party had advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such liability is expressly
6. By entering this Competition, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless , Facebook, and their officers, agents, servants and employees from any and all claims, demands, actions, losses, liabilities and suits
arising out of or attributable to your participation in the Competition, including (without limitation) any claim or allegation that your entry infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights or constitutes an unlawful disclosure or misuse
or misappropriation of another party’s confidential information. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition should be directed to The Promoter at info@.co.nz.